jueves, 28 de noviembre de 2013

A FAN OF "THE HUNGER GAMES"



Hi! This is an interview to a fan of The Hunger Games’s book and film. Her name is Raquel and she is a teenager. She is waiting for the premiere of the second film “Catching fire” and she is very excited because she really loves this trilogy.









Have you seen the first part of the film The Hungers Games? Will you see the second part?

Yes, I have seen the first film two times and in no time I will see the second part because it has just premiered in EUA and it will premiere in Catalonia at the end of the month. 



What do you expect from the second part? Do you believe that it will be in the same level as the first part?

I believe that it will be in the same level as the first because the first film has achieved a lot of success and I think that the second film would be up to the task because it can’t disappoint her followers. I think that the second film will be amazing like the book.



Have you read the books?

I have read all the books. I have really enjoyed the first and the second book but the third book have surprised to me for its ending.





Do you think that the film doesn’t follow the argument of the book or it is lack of detaills? 

I think that the film is very complete and everybody can follow the argument without having read the book. The film has got the essence of the book and this is good because if there were a lot of details the spectator will get lost during the film. In the film, I miss Katniss’ friend because they have a very emotive relation and a true friendship.



When you were watching the film, it was like you had imagined when you were reading the book?

When I was reading the book I imagined the characters a little different than in the film. The clothes of the rich characters were so extravagant. In the first film there is so much fiction and I thought that the society was simpler because it is like the book describes it. I didn’t imagine that the differences between rich and poor people were so different because in the film seems to be two parallel worlds. The character of Katniss achieves my expectations because her interpretation is very realistic and her personality is faithful to the book. I had imagined different the character of Haymich because in the film he appears like an alcoholic person and I had imagined him more sensible.  




What is your favourite character and why?

I like Katniss’ sister, Prim, because she is a very sensitive character. She had suffered a lot when her father died. She is younger than Katniss and, when Katniss goes, she has to take care of her mother because the mother is in a depression since her husband died. Therefore, Prim has to grow up very quickly and adapt to the circumstances of her life in this difficult world in which she has to live.

7 comentarios:

  1. I like it!!! See you tomorrow my little friend (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be ever in your favor!"

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I didn't know about Raquel's skills with the bow!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Ari~ HAHAHAHAHAH RAQUEL'S FACE IS SO GOOD. The interview is very interesting. I can't wait for the weekend. I need Hunger Games part two now. See you soon~

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow Rachel, you look gorgeous!!! Great post, Ari(:

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Uooo an amaizing post!! And... RAQUEL IS VERY SEXY!

    ResponderEliminar